his grooming clamp features a heavy-duty welded steel construction for years of use. There is a spring steel tension clip at the bottom to prevent the grooming arm from sliding down while adjusting the height, and a silicon pad on top to help keep the clamp from damaging the grooming table top. It also has a stainless steel core to prevent rusting to the grooming arm.
- Rubber Top Cover to protect the table and clamp.
- Swivel cup washers to protect the underside of the tabletop when tightened.
- Hardened steel bolts for extra durability & stability.
- Stainless Steel Core prevents rusting to the arm.
- Locking Nuts prevents clamp from loosening once set in place.
- Spring Steel Safety Clip prevents grooming arm from falling on groomers or dogs.
- Extra Strong ¼” Powder coated plate steel construction.
- Conversion kit to ¾” arms available.
The is the ONLY clamp in the industry with these bolt locking and safety features.
This clamp opens to a maximum of 1 3/4″ and is designed to be used with a 1″ width, square grooming arm. If you have a Non-Standard Table, select the Universal Clamp option above.
Groomers Helper Heavy Duty 1″ x 48″ Stainless Steel Grooming Arm
Fabricated of high quality, 16 gauge stainless steel and manufactured in the USA by Groomers Helper®.
This arm will outlast all of your other grooming equipment.
GROOMING ARM SIZE: 17″W x 47″H x 1″ Thick
NOTE: Do not purchase Universal Clamp(s) if a Standard Clamp will work. The reason is because the weakest part of the clamp is the screws, therefore if you are using a Universal Clamp with a 1″ thick table then you would have over 2″ of the screw out of the clamp and pressing into the table. This will allow any stress to be loaded on to the screws and possibly bend them.
***ITEM IS DROP SHIPPED FROM THE MANUFACTURER ~ PLEASE CALL 800-734-4228 FOR FREIGHT QUOTE